Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Purple Ribbon to Hit the Stage!

Since everyone else has come with some sort of Outkast-related post, I thought I'd do the same.

Everyone be sure to clear their calendars for April 10th-13th next year for:
An adventuresome, exhilarating evening featuring the world-renowned musical
artistry of Big Boi of Outkast as well as artists of Purple Ribbon
Entertainment. Daring, progressive, and soulful, these very talented artists
perform a stunning collaborative piece, LIVE on stage with Atlanta Ballet's
exquisite dancers. Pure Innovation.


Featuring Big Boi of Outkast as well as artists of Purple Ribbon Entertainment
Choreography by Lauri Stallings

I'm personally hoping for a solo from Killer Mike-and I don't mean no song either...



Excerpt comes courtesy of the Atlanta Ballet website.

3 comments:

Elijah said...

That sounds incredible, if someone doesn't youtube that shit I'll cry.

But... you do know that Killer Mike and Big Boi are beefing, right?

Prof. Nazty Fresh said...

Last I heard, which I'll admit was a while back, I thought they were cool again, and that the beef wasn't going to affect their musical relationship.

Had I heard incorrectly?

Elijah said...

Hmm, I dunno. I certainly hope you're right, my friend.